Saturday, October 3, 2009

How to Join Samerica

Samerica is an exclusive company where you can only be a member if there is someone you know that is already a member. You can't join by just going there. You need an upline to assist you. That would be me. This is one security for the company.

Good thing is we are here to help you get in the company. This is why we are here members, so those who wants to earn too can have the opportunity.

Once you are a member, you will do this too.

Remember: I can only accommodate only those in Metro Manila, or in provinces near Metro Manila like Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, etc.,

Filli out this form if you are interested... I can also explain it to you in person, or my upline will do it for me.
I only do meetups at Trinoma, SM North Edsa, Mcdo Morayta, St. Thomas Square(near UST). I can take you the office.

If you want convenience and don't have much time for meetups(only if you trust me that much too), then you can pay me through my atm account...(we can talk about that through text) then I'll ship the product to you... I'll also email your account details because there is an online account where you can see the progress of you network. You can also see there if you can claim your checks already. I'll be the one to encode you so this system works.

Once you fill out this form, expect an email or text message. I'll answer all your questions throught text. It's good if you are a globe subscriber. If you have a friendster or facebook, include it too.









Subject: *
Name *
Age *
Location *
Occupation
E-mail Address: *
Mobile # *
Friendster
Facebook
Message *

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms